BackgroundLi Xuan is a native speaker from Beijing, China. She has been teaching Mandarin for more than 7 years, she has experience teaching children, and ia a patient understanding teacher willing to help her students .
- University of Hong Kong,Professional and Continuing Education, “Mandarin Pedagogy?
- University of Hong Kong,Professional and Continuing Education, “Putonghua Advanced ?
- Chinese University of Hong Kong, School of Professional and Continuing Education “Child Mandarin Pedagogy ?
- Chinese University of Hong Kong. School of Professional and Continuing Education “Putonghua Recitation & Storytelling Skills ?
- Hang Seng Management College “Putonghua Teaching Skills Upgrade?
- Hang Seng Management College, “Hong Kong Schools Speech Festival Skills Training “
- “Hong Kong Putonghua Theater Arts Teacher — arena language skills”
- “Putonghua Young Infant Language Teaching ?
- “Academic Putonghua Proficiency Test Sign Language Arts Instructor “
- Work experience:
- September 2013 to present:
- Kowloon Tong elementary school , small two school-based curriculum as a Mandarin tutor
- Sha Tin primary school as a Mandarin tutor
- Prior years: Private tuition and private recitation training